How to save a
condemned Miniature Horse
USA Miniature Horse)
Before you buy a miniature horse, make sure that you meet the minimum
- At least a half-acre of pasture. Mini horses don't live indoors.
- Your neighborhood MUST be zoned for livestock or exotic animals.
- Horses are herd animals and get lonely without a miniature horse
- All pets can be expensive if they need Vet care. Any Vet hospital surgery
can cost thousands of dollars.
Every years thousands of
miniature and horses and ponies are slaughtered, and you can help.
horses are easy to find and it is not necessary to spend hundreds of dollars to
buy a show-quality miniature horse. Here is where to find economical miniature
horses for sale:
Sale Boards - Equine.com has a great miniature horse sale
Auctions - You can buy a nice miniature horse at many horse
auctions and get the added benefit of saving a life.
Miniature Horse Auctions
- The world's largest breeder has semi-yearly auctions in South Carolina where
a healthy registered miniature horse can be purchased for less than $150.
Horse Rescue Organizations
- Many unwanted miniature horses are saved by charitable rescue organizations
and can be adopted for a nominal fee.